Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on March 18, 2023, 02:43:51 pm
-
A fragile flower from a Higan Weeping Cherry Tree.
C&C most welcomed.
-
Lovely shot. The glow produces a very special look!
-
I also like the image. I would crop the bottom. I think the image looks best when it is vertically centered.
mark
-
Francois and Mark: Thank you.
...I would crop the bottom.
I appreciate your suggestion. As I processed it, the cropping increased. So, I'm a little reluctant to crop more, not that I don't think that it could improve the image.
-
i think it screams for square..
-
Thanks, degrub. The more I look at it, the more I agree with the idea of a square crop. Good call!
-
I like it just as it is, but square would also work.
-
Thank you, Eric.