Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on March 13, 2023, 11:38:23 pm

Title: Liquid water returns
Post by: MattBurt on March 13, 2023, 11:38:23 pm
It was almost completely sealed up around here but the shift toward spring has the water gaining on the ice.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52746237241_ec1fdb091b_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2on1fFt)
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: David Eckels on March 14, 2023, 11:00:11 am
Cool
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: Arlen on March 14, 2023, 11:16:07 am
Very pleasing light in this scene.
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: MattBurt on March 14, 2023, 12:30:58 pm
Cool

Very pleasing light in this scene.

Thanks for the comments. It was a actually kind of warm! (relatively speaking)
I just got out for a few minutes last night for this because the light was looking nice. Significant changes in the river since I was here a few days earlier!
The changes keep me engaged with the landscape here.
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: David Eckels on March 14, 2023, 06:32:45 pm
I meant cool as in very nice, not temperature ;)
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: MattBurt on March 14, 2023, 06:59:57 pm
I meant cool as in very nice, not temperature ;)

 ;D
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: francois on March 15, 2023, 07:22:07 am
The snow looks warm even if it's cool and cold…
Nice photo, Matt.
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 20, 2023, 04:40:35 am
Lovely light.
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 22, 2023, 08:35:01 am
Yes, that is a beauty!
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 23, 2023, 04:41:31 am
Lovely image. There is a sense of it tilting to the right but I guess that's an illusion.
Title: Re: Liquid water returns
Post by: MattBurt on March 23, 2023, 11:19:20 am
The snow looks warm even if it's cool and cold…
Nice photo, Matt.

Lovely light.

Yes, that is a beauty!

Lovely image. There is a sense of it tilting to the right but I guess that's an illusion.

Thanks everyone!
Yes Rajan, I feel that too but I'm 99.9% sure I was level. I even tilted it slightly to the left to compensate. Maybe it needs another little nudge in that direction.