Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on March 11, 2023, 08:56:18 pm

Title: from an earlier....warmer ....rain
Post by: Michael West on March 11, 2023, 08:56:18 pm

a "relic" from an earlier warmer reain

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52741582919_93c5244603_b.jpg)
Title: Re: from an earlier....warmer ....rain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 13, 2023, 09:58:11 am
Ooh! I like that one!
Title: Re: from an earlier....warmer ....rain
Post by: Michael West on March 14, 2023, 05:48:44 pm
Ooh! I like that one!

Thank you.

the color of.and the reflection from the singular gold drop, is something id never seen before
Title: Re: from an earlier....warmer ....rain
Post by: francois on March 15, 2023, 06:39:33 am
Yes, the color is really warm and pleasant. The "golden" drop is incredible,
Bravo.
Title: Re: from an earlier....warmer ....rain
Post by: Arlen on March 15, 2023, 09:47:00 pm
I agree, the leaf by itself is very nice. But that drop really puts icing on the cake.
Title: Re: from an earlier....warmer ....rain
Post by: Michael West on March 16, 2023, 10:19:41 pm
I agree, the leaf by itself is very nice. But that drop really puts icing on the cake.

thank you Francois and Arlen.