Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: cougar_daniels on March 02, 2023, 09:19:33 pm
-
Hello!
I have been dealing with an odd and intractable problem: My Dell XPS (brand new) 17" with Windows 11 has an apparent conflict with LR:
1. I installed it about two months ago, and all was well.
2. I've upgraded Win 11 and LR and all's well.
3. One day—a day after using the combo—I clicked the launch icon for LR and...nothing! No splash screen, no app. launching.
4. But—app manager shows LR open!
5. Googling...discover that this is a known issue back in 2021.
6. I follow all recommended "fixes" AND
7. Uninstall and reinstall LR—no fix
8. Uninstall and reinstall Creative Cloud—no fix.
I have reset preferences...I have no further steps, and LR will not launch.
Ideas?
Cheers,
—Josh
-
did you try to "run as admin" ?
Otherwise, may have to get Adobe's attention.