Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on February 27, 2023, 02:51:04 pm
-
I chose as yesterday's assignment: shadows. Your thoughts and comments are most welcomed. Thanks for viewing.
-
I like them.
The first is my favorite, because of the "battle" between the straight lines and the interlopers.
-
I like them.
The first is my favorite, because of the "battle" between the straight lines and the interlopers.
Thanks, Eric, and fwiw the conflict between lines is what drew my attention to these images, too.
-
I chose as yesterday's assignment: shadows. Your thoughts and comments are most welcomed. Thanks for viewing.
number one is the one.
-
Thanks, Michael
-
I like this set a lot but for some strange reason, I feel very attracted by the first shot.
-
I like this set a lot but for some strange reason, I feel very attracted by the first shot.
the geometry is subtle but quite intriguing
-
Thank you, Francois and Michael.
-
I chose as yesterday's assignment: shadows. Your thoughts and comments are most welcomed. Thanks for viewing.
were there multiple light sources involved in making that image?
-
were there multiple light sources involved in making that image?
No, just sunlight.
-
No, just sunlight.
i asked as i thought I was looking at two separate shadows of a single branch of some kind.