Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: carlindo on February 23, 2023, 10:22:11 am
-
Recently I noticed that the setup for printing for Lightroom Classic 12.2 (macOS 13.2.1 Apple Silicon M1) does not preserve the configuration we chose, undesirably returning to a default condition, even if I save this setup as a preset. For example, if I choose, in the media options, a certain paper already registered and a "higher" print quality, it just goes back to the "plain paper" media type and "standard" print quality. It wasn't like that. Once these options were chosen, they were preserved until further alteration. Has anyone experienced this and managed to resolve the issue somehow?
-
Are you creating a template w/ your media settings, etc.? If what you’re saying is that the parameters in a created template are not being invoked on selecting that template, then that’s a problem.
Rand
-
Ventura is kind of a hot mess in some respect like this. It's not LR. The custom print template should store everything even at the print driver level. I've seen the ColorSync radio button not stick at the correct setting with Application Manages Color as one example. But sometimes it will. So under Ventura I just have to double-check everything.