Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on January 20, 2023, 06:56:20 pm

Title: Fire & Ice
Post by: MattBurt on January 20, 2023, 06:56:20 pm
A couple from a nice sunset earlier in the week.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52636412139_1f02857438_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2ocinve)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52638092469_ceb52c13b0_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2ocrZ1r)
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 21, 2023, 11:40:30 pm
A fine pair.
My pick is the fist.
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: MattBurt on January 22, 2023, 01:01:24 am
A fine pair.
My pick is the fist.

Thanks! It's mine too.
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: francois on January 23, 2023, 04:31:21 am
I've always loved your fiery skies!
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 24, 2023, 07:04:13 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: MattBurt on January 24, 2023, 03:29:31 pm
I've always loved your fiery skies!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them. I like the hunt! :)

Excellent.

Thank you Paulo!
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: Bob_B on January 25, 2023, 07:19:17 am
Eyecandy skies! Nice work, Matt
Title: Re: Fire & Ice
Post by: MattBurt on January 25, 2023, 01:43:40 pm
Eyecandy skies! Nice work, Matt

Thanks Bob!