Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on January 12, 2023, 12:57:15 pm

Title: Light Dancing
Post by: Chris Calohan on January 12, 2023, 12:57:15 pm
D500, 17-35 @17mm, f/8, Hoya 720 Nano IR Filter, 10 sec, ISO 200

Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 12, 2023, 04:43:58 pm
Ooh!
I like that!
Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: MattBurt on January 12, 2023, 07:03:55 pm
It has a very nice graphic quality. Cool!
Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on January 13, 2023, 08:04:42 am
One good example where a lens flare is worth keeping :)
Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: francois on January 13, 2023, 10:11:50 am
Very nice play between the elements and the light.
Well done.
Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 13, 2023, 10:25:53 am
Great result.
Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: Arlen on January 15, 2023, 11:14:26 pm
I like it too, it's quite striking.
Title: Re: Light Dancing
Post by: Chris Calohan on January 16, 2023, 11:28:10 am
Thanks, all. I knew I was going to get some lens flare as I always do when not using the lens hood, which won't fit with all the filters on, but have to tell you how pleased I was at the line which went from foreground to infinity. I don't get all that impressed with my own work, but in tis case, was pleased beyond pale.