Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: rollsman44 on December 31, 2022, 04:11:34 pm

Title: WTB Hasselblad H6D-50C NEW FOUND ONE
Post by: rollsman44 on December 31, 2022, 04:11:34 pm
    FOUND ONE
Title: Re: Want to put together a H Body and a CMOS sensor with it
Post by: Endeavour on December 31, 2022, 05:28:07 pm
why the CMOS requirement? I understand for landscapes, where liveview for critical focusing is very handy particularly with a manual focus or techcam, but on an H body and shooting people I'd maybe think differently

I think P1 did the IQ150 and 250 in H format. Not sure if the 350 was, but then you are going to find those a little hard to get hold off.

Personally (and I was inches away from this setup myself) I would go for an Hx body and P65+ back.
Title: Re: Want to put together a H Body and a CMOS sensor with it
Post by: rollsman44 on December 31, 2022, 09:14:32 pm
 like your idea but I read about the P65+ rear screen is too small and slow. Correct me if I read it wrong  Thanks 
Title: WTB Hasselblad H5D-50C
Post by: rollsman44 on January 01, 2023, 03:56:26 pm
  I decided to look for this Body and Back.  TY   
Title: Re: WTB Hasselblad H5D-50C
Post by: rollsman44 on January 02, 2023, 12:55:49 pm
  I Decided to Look for a H6D-50C BODY.  Also a HC 100 2.2 Lens   TY
Title: Re: WTB Hasselblad H6D-50C NEW FOUND ONE
Post by: rollsman44 on January 03, 2023, 04:13:06 pm
  Found One   Thank you