Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: trigeek on January 14, 2007, 05:30:07 pm

Title: My first submission
Post by: trigeek on January 14, 2007, 05:30:07 pm
Hello all,
Been lurking for a while, and appreciate all of the images that people have been submitting. Thought I would throw one of mine in the ring and see what you think, or what you would have done differently.
Thanks!
Jim
Title: My first submission
Post by: wolfnowl on January 16, 2007, 02:01:44 am
In three words, I like it.  Before I start thinking about things I would have done differently I'm going to leave it at that.

Mike.
Title: My first submission
Post by: trigeek on January 16, 2007, 08:22:37 pm
Quote
In three words, I like it.  Before I start thinking about things I would have done differently I'm going to leave it at that.

Mike.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=95931\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you for your comments, Mike.