Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Garnick on December 20, 2022, 11:59:12 am

Title: Photoshop CS-6 And Properties
Post by: Garnick on December 20, 2022, 11:59:12 am
 Hello all, it's a long time but I have question.  At one time there was at lest one person here was using PS CS-6 but I'm sure the name of that fellow now.  However, perhaps one of you all can give me an answer. I've been using CS-6 for 30 years and it has done everything I deeded.  But within the last few months Photoshop has being losing the Properties.  Few times I've been get the properties back again but now I don't recall how that happened. Therefore if someone can help with this it would be Great.

Thank

Gary
Title: Re: Photoshop CS-6 And Properties
Post by: Randy Carone on December 20, 2022, 12:06:17 pm
CS6 was issued in 2012 and Photoshop 6 was released in 2000, so not quite 30 years for either version. If you have an original copy of whatever software you are using, I'd try a reinstall.
Title: Re: Photoshop CS-6 And Properties
Post by: Kyle Jackson on February 14, 2023, 06:40:32 pm

Hi, oddly enough I still have PS CS6 working (Windows 10). I don't understand what you mean though by "losing the properties". If you can explain it some more maybe I can help?