Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: andyptak on December 18, 2022, 03:44:02 pm

Title: Are you a Toronto owner of a Phase XF?
Post by: andyptak on December 18, 2022, 03:44:02 pm
I only own the DF and just bought a used later model Blue Ring lens which is not totally compatible with my camera. In order to pre-set the f stop - I can not change or use the f stop with my camera so I have to pre-set it, I need to mount my lens on an XF, use DOF preview with lens set at f11 and then turn the power off. That's it. Now I have a forever f11 lens, which is fine. Do you have an XF that could do that for me? Takes five minutes, tops. I'll meet where and when you want. I'm in mid-town but will come wherever I have to. Please PM me. Thanks.
Title: Re: Are you a Toronto owner of a Phase XF?
Post by: Endeavour on December 18, 2022, 05:48:43 pm
I can help sometime next week

Alternatively, have you tried walking into B3K? those are nice chaps and will undoubtably help you out

Title: Re: Are you a Toronto owner of a Phase XF?
Post by: andyptak on December 19, 2022, 07:03:35 am
I had thought of Walter but seeing as I didn't buy the lens from him I thought it might be cheeky to ask. Maybe I'll give it a try though, now that you've mentioned it.