Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Michael West on December 15, 2022, 08:23:45 pm
-
How Does Canon Run out of Tickets for an Online Event??
What to Shoot When There's Nothing to Shoot
Looking for great ideas to get you out of a creative slump? Get some great self assignments that will make you see things differently.
B
Mon, December 19, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Location
Online
Sold Out
Details
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-to-shoot-when-theres-nothing-to-shoot-tickets-469173559747?aff=efbeventtix
-
Manufactured exclusivity? :)
-
Tickets available today 16 December at 16.25 GMT
-
If they are allowing Q&A at the end, then limiting viewership makes sense.
For pure comedy purposes I really wanted to attended a recent zoom meeting on the cancellation and rerouting of local bus lines. It had a Q&A and I am sure there was some interesting things said. I was not able to get a ticket though.