Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: dsapkota on December 06, 2022, 01:49:49 am

Title: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: dsapkota on December 06, 2022, 01:49:49 am
Dear All,

I have been using this site for many years but it is my first post in this forum.

All the comments are welcome.

I took this picture recently during my Trekking of Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal.

( Sony A9+Sony 24-70mm, Circular Polariser Filter, Handheld )

More here : https://www.facebook.com/NaturePhotographyByDhrubaKSapkota
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: Dward on December 06, 2022, 01:06:26 pm
Elegant!
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: PeterAit on December 06, 2022, 01:08:15 pm
Gorgeous light!
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: francois on December 06, 2022, 01:22:57 pm
Agreed with Peter, the light is glorious and it makes those high peaks even more spectacular!
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: Mark Nadler on December 06, 2022, 07:15:55 pm
I agree with everyones comments.  My only suggestion, and I hope your are not offended, move your signature where it is not in the viewers face. 

Mark
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 06, 2022, 07:20:11 pm
Lovely.
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: dsapkota on December 06, 2022, 09:34:29 pm
Many thanks you all for your comments and suggestion.
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: Bob_B on December 07, 2022, 06:41:15 am
+1, esp. for that light.
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: Chris Kern on December 07, 2022, 05:30:11 pm
I have been using this site for many years but it is my first post in this forum. . . .
I took this picture recently during my Trekking of Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal.

That's certainly a great start for a first post!

(I agree with the suggestion about the watermark, though: maybe relocate it to the lower right-hand corner?  You might also consider reducing its opacity to 50 percent so as not to draw the viewer's eye to it.)
Title: Re: Sunset in the Fishtail Mountain of Nepal
Post by: dsapkota on December 09, 2022, 11:54:28 pm
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.