Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 30, 2022, 12:18:15 pm

Title: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 30, 2022, 12:18:15 pm
Tulsi Vivah 2022. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/11/30/tulsi-vivah-2022/)

Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Bob_B on November 30, 2022, 03:59:50 pm
I simply love the vibrant colors against the night's darkness. I see on your blog that these were taken with an Iphone. Quite amazing bit of tech they have in that camera's sensor and processor.
Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 30, 2022, 07:24:51 pm
What a beautiful set of images, Rajan!
Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: francois on December 01, 2022, 05:17:35 am
I simply love the vibrant colors against the night's darkness
…

I cannot find a better description… Wonderfully shot and skilfully developed.
Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 01, 2022, 06:11:34 am
Bob, Eric, and Francois - thank you, gentlemen.

Bob - I was surprised at how well the iPhone 14 Pro performed. I don't think I could have worked as unobtrusively and effectively close to people with any ILC body. Once smartphones start incorporating larger sensors, it could well be curtains for the ILC.
Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Arlen on December 03, 2022, 04:33:19 pm
An excellent series that really shows us what's happening with the rituals.
Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Mark Nadler on December 03, 2022, 11:52:06 pm
Perfect images for me.  My wife and I are currently watching a History of India.  We just finished a lecture on Jainism and now we are in the middle of Buddhism.

Thanks

mark
Title: Re: Tulsi Wedding 2022
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 05, 2022, 12:49:03 am
Arlen and Mark - that you, gentlemen.