Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on November 27, 2022, 11:57:07 am

Title: Visions
Post by: Bob_B on November 27, 2022, 11:57:07 am
Lupe looking out on a cold fall day.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 28, 2022, 04:28:17 am
A different kind of image from you. The b&w treatment is excellent.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Bob_B on November 28, 2022, 06:58:58 am
Rajan: Thanks, and yes. I've been trying new techniques, and acquired new raw conversion software that begged to be tried out.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: David Eckels on November 28, 2022, 09:34:51 am
A different kind of image from you. The b&w treatment is excellent.
Yes, yes!
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Arlen on November 28, 2022, 11:50:25 am
I like it a lot. Including the leaf.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Bob_B on November 28, 2022, 04:32:07 pm
I like it a lot. Including the leaf.
Thank you, Arlen. I had several shots to use, but this one stood out because of the cat's line of sight, the position of the leaf, the barely detectable reflection of the tree in the window pane, and the details in the screen. Indeed, I made sure the leaf was noticed when I processed this photo.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Arlen on November 28, 2022, 04:50:44 pm
Thank you, Arlen. I had several shots to use, but this one stood out because of the cat's line of sight, the position of the leaf, the barely detectable reflection of the tree in the window pane, and the details in the screen. Indeed, I made sure the leaf was noticed when I processed this photo.

I can see that. It's coming off just like you hoped.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 28, 2022, 08:05:07 pm
A fine capture.
Well done.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Mark Nadler on November 28, 2022, 09:30:35 pm
Really love how you developed this image.

Mark
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Bob_B on November 29, 2022, 07:34:01 am
Eric and Mark: Thanks!
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: John R on November 29, 2022, 05:46:20 pm
I like it a lot. Including the leaf.
What cats won't do for their owners ;) Excellent image.

JR
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Bob_B on November 30, 2022, 07:00:43 am
John R: Thanks. And, I have several thoughts about what cats do, but that's for another time and place.  ;D
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: francois on November 30, 2022, 08:05:17 am
I like it a lot and the mosquito netting really adds something and goes perfectly with the B&W treatment.
Title: Re: Visions
Post by: Bob_B on November 30, 2022, 11:04:22 am
Thank you, Francois.