Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on October 30, 2022, 09:58:45 am

Title: Drone over the Alps :-)
Post by: rabanito on October 30, 2022, 09:58:45 am
Pyrrhocorax graculus

Title: Re: Drone over the Alps :-)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 30, 2022, 11:29:51 am
Nice catch!
Title: Re: Drone over the Alps :-)
Post by: francois on October 31, 2022, 11:03:49 am
Superb technology… No buzzing, just natural sounds, I guess!
Title: Re: Drone over the Alps :-)
Post by: rabanito on October 31, 2022, 12:30:29 pm
Nice catch!
Thanks Eric.
Actually I'd been warned by the Aerospace Monitoring System nearby and was waiting for him. Easy prey :-)
Title: Re: Drone over the Alps :-)
Post by: rabanito on October 31, 2022, 12:32:13 pm
Superb technology… No buzzing, just natural sounds, I guess!
Indeed.
And they are not of the kamikaze type, they might  drop "bombs" on your head if you are not careful :-)
Title: Re: Drone over the Alps :-)
Post by: francois on October 31, 2022, 01:40:43 pm
Indeed.
And they are not of the kamikaze type, they might  drop "bombs" on your head if you are not careful :-)

… Chemical/biological bombs, I presume!  ;D