Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on October 24, 2022, 06:38:03 pm

Title: LBI Sunsets
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on October 24, 2022, 06:38:03 pm
GFX 100S, 32-64mm lens .  Raw image developed in DXO Photolab. Velvia 50 Film Emulation applied. Taken from our deck (slippers on, Glass of wine in hand). Age 85 and enjoying life!

Thanks for looking

Dave in NJ
Title: Re: LBI Sunsets
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 25, 2022, 04:52:46 am
Nice ones. I prefer #2, for the warmer colours.
Title: Re: LBI Sunsets
Post by: francois on October 25, 2022, 05:32:32 am
Grandiose skies. I'm with Paulo, I also have a slight preference for the second image.
Bravo!
Title: Re: LBI Sunsets
Post by: Bob_B on October 25, 2022, 06:43:17 am
Nice ones. I prefer #2, for the warmer colours.

My vote goes to the 2nd as well.
Title: Re: LBI Sunsets
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on October 25, 2022, 10:08:49 am
Number 2 is my favourite as well.  Almost "3d" like with nice depth effect.
Title: Re: LBI Sunsets
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on October 26, 2022, 06:01:51 pm
Thanks all. I also like #2. Amazing how the sky from the exact same vantage point is different every single day!
Dave  ;)