Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on October 16, 2022, 10:13:16 am

Title: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Bob_B on October 16, 2022, 10:13:16 am
A high key study of the autumnal colors of japanese maple leaves.
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: David Eckels on October 16, 2022, 10:52:18 am
Love it!
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: francois on October 16, 2022, 11:50:31 am
Simple but so pleasing.
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Bob_B on October 16, 2022, 05:00:30 pm
Thank you, David and Francois.
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Bob_B on October 17, 2022, 10:15:22 am
Another leaf, a different processing...
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: MattBurt on October 17, 2022, 11:44:21 am
Lovely! No maples around here. I miss them.
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 17, 2022, 12:07:31 pm
Beautiful. Outstanding work, Bob.
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: John R on October 17, 2022, 12:19:15 pm
Beautiful. Outstanding work, Bob.
I agree. Are you photographing these on light box or table of some sort?

JR
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Bob_B on October 17, 2022, 04:51:31 pm
Lovely! No maples around here. I miss them.

Thanks, Matt. I envy your aspens, so we're even.  ;)
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Bob_B on October 17, 2022, 04:53:22 pm
Thanks, Rajan and John. John: Yes. I use a simple, cheap LED light panel that I bought on Amazon.
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Mark Nadler on October 18, 2022, 02:54:53 am
Great image.

mark
Title: Re: Japanese Maple Leaves
Post by: Bob_B on October 18, 2022, 07:29:32 am
Mark: Thanks for your kind words.