Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on September 30, 2022, 04:36:45 pm

Title: Sky & Reflection
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on September 30, 2022, 04:36:45 pm
Fuji GFX 100S with 23mm lens, ISO 400 1/500 f14. Thanks for looking.
Dave in NJ
Title: Re: Sky & Reflection
Post by: Frans Waterlander on October 01, 2022, 11:52:38 am
Great shot, Dave, but the tilting horizon bothers me.
Title: Re: Sky & Reflection
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on October 02, 2022, 05:34:13 pm
Thanks Frans, I had not noticed it. Easy enough to fix.
Dave
Title: Re: Sky & Reflection
Post by: francois on October 03, 2022, 03:47:59 am
I like it too but a quick horizon fix will make it better… I love the sky with those spectacular clouds. That's perfect for reflections.
Title: Re: Sky & Reflection
Post by: MattBurt on October 06, 2022, 12:39:18 pm
Nice with the bird in there. I think that adds a lot.