Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on September 29, 2022, 12:43:39 pm

Title: Close to peak
Post by: MattBurt on September 29, 2022, 12:43:39 pm
The aspens have been slow to start changing this year but are gaining momentum now.
We also had a great sunset Tuesday night to compliment the foliage.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52390048755_76c33dc976_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2nPwGfF)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52390154870_c23a64d9d7_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2nPxeNf)

8 vertical exposure pano
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52388695332_d8a9c63441_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2nPpKVN)
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: David Eckels on September 29, 2022, 04:38:44 pm
Nice! Jealous.
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 29, 2022, 11:42:28 pm
Lovely!
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 30, 2022, 05:08:30 am
The first image is a beauty.
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: francois on September 30, 2022, 05:43:47 am
Fantastic shots but I'm also jealous as we didn't get nice colors here!
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: Bob_B on September 30, 2022, 07:59:41 am
+1. I'm partial to the third one, but they're all winners.
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: John R on September 30, 2022, 01:39:00 pm
I like all three Matt. The first is quite moody, however. You must have huge files if you are stitching.

JR
Title: Re: Close to peak
Post by: MattBurt on September 30, 2022, 03:26:46 pm
Nice! Jealous.
Thanks!

Lovely!
Thanks Eric!

The first image is a beauty.
Thanks Rajan!

Fantastic shots but I'm also jealous as we didn't get nice colors here!
Thanks Francois! Sorry you missed out this year!

+1. I'm partial to the third one, but they're all winners.
Thanks Bob!

I like all three Matt. The first is quite moody, however. You must have huge files if you are stitching.

JR

Thanks!
I do! 64GB of RAM helps with that.