Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on September 19, 2022, 06:53:53 am
-
I sold my Rodie 32 quite a while ago so these items must go as well.
Bought as a whole this is the perfect kit for a 32 on an Achromatic back.
Rodenstock E86/105 Center Filter for HR Digaron-W 32mm lens.
Mint almost never used, includes cap and a Schneider pouch for protection.
Sold!
Cambo WDS-932 Viewfinder mask.
As new, never used. Comes in original box.
$95 $85 + shipping.
I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.
Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com
-
.
-
Bump. I'm open to reasonable offers.
-
Bump!
-
Now $800 + shipping.
I can work on the price on the filters as well.
-
UP
-
NOW:
Rodenstock E86/105 Center Filter for HR Digaron-W 32mm lens.
Mint almost never used, includes cap and a Schneider pouch for protection.
$700 + shipping.
Cambo WDS-932 Viewfinder mask for Rodenstock 32HR
As new, never used. Comes in original box.
$60 + shipping.
-
is filter for 32mm lens still available?
-
Sorry it has sold.