Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on August 29, 2022, 04:01:41 pm

Title: Sapphire-vented Puffleg (Ecuador)
Post by: Glenn Bartley on August 29, 2022, 04:01:41 pm
I'm a man who loves setting up a good hummingbird image :-)

Taken with natural light in the highlands of Ecuador earlier this year during some free time I had before leading a photo workshop...

(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Sapphire-vented%20Puffleg%20-%2007.jpg)

You can see more from that trip here - http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/featurephotogalleries.htm

Camera Model: Canon EOS R5
Shutter speed: 1/2000 sec
Aperture: 6.3
Exposure mode: Av
Exposure compensation: -1
ISO: 3200
Lens: EF600mm f/4L IS II USM
Title: Re: Sapphire-vented Puffleg (Ecuador)
Post by: Mark Nadler on August 29, 2022, 09:35:18 pm
love the composition

mark
Title: Re: Sapphire-vented Puffleg (Ecuador)
Post by: francois on August 30, 2022, 03:49:09 am
Everything is top-notch in this shot. I'm out of words…
Bravo.