Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: PeterAit on August 20, 2022, 04:50:18 pm
-
Has anyone been using printing papers from Red River? My wife has been using their card stock to make greeting cards and we have been very impressed.
-
Yes, a roll of Red River Satin is rather permanently in my 9800. I use it for most of my prints that are sold through Gallery Los Olivos. It's been flawless. I also, on a more "as needed" basis, use other papers from Red River. They have been consistently good.
Paul
www.PaulRoark.com
-
Some of the Red River papers are excellent. I like the Aurora Natural for a fine art smooth matte paper. Customer service is excellent
-
I've been using the RR cards (glossy and matte) for years with excellent results. I have also used their glossy and satin finish papers in 8.5x11, 11x14 and 17x22 sizes over the years. They too are excellent.
I use Colorbyte Image Print Black RIP to print to my P900. They provide their own profiles for all brands of papers. Again, all with excellent results.
For most of my larger printing, I prefer Epson, Carson and Hahnemuhler papers since ICC profiles from Colorbyte make the workflow very easy.
Regards,
Bud James