Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: froghald on January 11, 2007, 01:52:01 pm

Title: Deception Pass
Post by: froghald on January 11, 2007, 01:52:01 pm
When I visited Seattle the last time I had the opportunity for a short trip to Whidbey Island. Unfortunately there was an overcasted sky and it took some hours of PP-work to get acceptable results.

C&C welcomed

(http://www.pbase.com/froghald/image/72934142.jpg)
Title: Deception Pass
Post by: howiesmith on January 11, 2007, 04:53:28 pm
The large patch of sky in the center looks blown out.  I would crop it at the tree tops on the right for starters.
Title: Deception Pass
Post by: wolfnowl on January 11, 2007, 06:17:19 pm
Quote
The large patch of sky in the center looks blown out.  I would crop it at the tree tops on the right for starters.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=95160\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I agree...  The colours in the clouds and especially around the sun look obviously manipulated.

Mike.