Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on August 04, 2022, 12:36:34 pm

Title: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: David Eckels on August 04, 2022, 12:36:34 pm
Rain in Arizona? :o
Title: Re: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: MattBurt on August 04, 2022, 03:59:19 pm
I like it. The color and shapes remind me of Art Deco.
Title: Re: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 04, 2022, 07:58:35 pm
Cute.
Title: Re: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: francois on August 05, 2022, 03:52:18 am
Simply superb!
Title: Re: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: John R on August 05, 2022, 09:40:35 pm
I see that you are on roll, David. I thought it was a swimming pool. Or a fountain of liquor, a little bubbly so to speak.

JR
Title: Re: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: Bob_B on August 06, 2022, 06:41:35 am
Very soothing. As John R said, you're on a roll. More, please.
Title: Re: Another Bit of Whimsy
Post by: David Eckels on August 06, 2022, 09:03:58 am
Thank you for commenting. It is all of the things and none of them that you mention. It's just whimsy.
These opportunities have come along accidentally. It is monsoon season here and we put a detergent-like product in the pool to help control the hornets that like to swim with us. A gentle rain caused these bubbles, but all is not as it seems. Whimsy; what a great word.
I will hope for more accidents!