Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on July 29, 2022, 02:57:06 am

Title: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 29, 2022, 02:57:06 am
Bárðarbunga. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/07/29/bardarbunga/)

Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: francois on July 29, 2022, 03:21:16 am
Aesthetic lines and patters, almost abstract.
Well seen, again.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: kers on July 29, 2022, 06:17:22 am
interesting these horizontal fault lines in image 1...
comes out very clearly like this.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Bob_B on July 29, 2022, 08:51:56 am
Definitely abstracts in the nicest sense. Also, it's rather nice to see snow scenes when the temps where I live are hovering near 100F.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 31, 2022, 05:46:48 am
Thank you, Francois, Pieter, and Bob.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Arlen on July 31, 2022, 07:54:48 pm
These are both very interesting. I think I would give the nod to the second one as a favorite.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 01, 2022, 05:17:18 am
These are both very interesting. I think I would give the nod to the second one as a favorite.

Thanks, Arlen.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 01, 2022, 04:15:10 pm
Excellent images, both!
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 02, 2022, 03:46:41 am
Interesting patterns and shapes.
Title: Re: Bárðarbunga
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 02, 2022, 04:43:56 am
Thank you, Paulo and Eric.