Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Robert Roaldi on July 27, 2022, 07:27:08 am

Title: Fika - Having coffee in Sweden
Post by: Robert Roaldi on July 27, 2022, 07:27:08 am
This is the trailer for a 6-part series on Vimeo about drinking coffee https://vimeo.com/165865791 (https://vimeo.com/165865791). Each of the 6 parts is about 5-6 min long and focusses on a different aspect of enjoying a coffee break.

It is a calming slice of life documentary about a small daily ritual that can be such a pleasure. You may find yourself fondly remembering scenes from the episodes when you're stuck in bumper to bumper traffic while trapped in your car sucking back corporate coffee from a cardboard cup that you picked up from the drive-through. Deep down, we all know that life is not supposed to be lived the way we do. :)
Title: Re: Fika - Having coffee in Sweden
Post by: TechTalk on July 27, 2022, 06:40:30 pm
Thanks! I like this series... and coffee in Sweden. I'm not sure that I actually have a favorite city; but if I did, there's a good chance that it would be Stockholm.

Here's the rest of the series...

https://vimeo.com/showcase/fika: to have coffee - series (https://vimeo.com/showcase/3965742)
Title: Re: Fika - Having coffee in Sweden
Post by: LesPalenik on July 29, 2022, 12:15:20 am
even better - fika med flicka