Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on July 25, 2022, 10:41:07 am

Title: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: Glenn Bartley on July 25, 2022, 10:41:07 am
I've been in love with hummingbirds ever since the first time I saw one as a boy in my parents backyard.

Tomorrow my book on Hummingbirds will officially be published worldwide. This project is the result of thousands and thousands of hours in the field and took about 3 years to produce the book. It has truly been a labour of love and I am extremely proud to say that I really feel like this book does this spectacular and fascinating family of birds justice.

Thank you so much for those who have already purchased the book!

And for anyone else interested in a copy please check out the link below or take a visit to your local book shop 😀

http://www.glennbartley.com/HummingbirdsBook.html

(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/9%20photo%20grid%20-%20Hummingbirds.png)

(https://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/20220325_173400.jpg)
Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: Smoothjazz on July 25, 2022, 10:42:19 pm
These pics are great! I love the iridescence.
Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: kers on July 26, 2022, 05:50:17 am
Amazing cover! ; 
too bad that these fierce colours are unprintable with CMYK, are you satisfied with the outcome?




Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on July 26, 2022, 09:07:22 am
 Hi Glenn, I just ordered the HC version. Your photos have always been most enjoyable to view, thanks for all your effort!!
Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: Glenn Bartley on July 26, 2022, 10:01:27 am
Amazing cover! ; 
too bad that these fierce colours are unprintable with CMYK, are you satisfied with the outcome?

Yes I think the printing came out very good. But obviously cant recreate what they look like in real life.
Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: Glenn Bartley on July 26, 2022, 10:01:52 am
Yes I think the printing came out very good. But obviously cant recreate what they look like in real life.

Thanks for the support!
Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: govindvkumar on July 29, 2022, 12:59:15 am
Really loved these headshots
Title: Re: Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels
Post by: Smoothjazz on January 19, 2024, 12:24:41 am
Glen,

I don't see where the 20% discount applies; is the order page still working with the discount?

Thanks,

John