Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on July 21, 2022, 09:40:16 am
-
Laugavegur Trail. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/07/21/laugavegur-trail/)
-
The line of hikers gives an idea of this vast landscape.
Well seen, Rajan!
-
Oh yeah! I echo Francois' comment on scale. Iceland's landscape never fails to impress.
-
Thank you, Francois and Bob.
-
Like to do that hike once...
looks great! thanks Rajan...
-
Like to do that hike once...
looks great! thanks Rajan...
Enjoy the hike. (I'll stay with the heli or the drone :-))
-
Great shot.
-
Love it! This makes me want to do some ski touring in Iceland.
-
Love it! This makes me want to do some ski touring in Iceland.
Matt,
This trail would be heaven for seasoned hikers like you and Pieter.
-
Excellent shot!
-
Excellent shot!
Thanks, Eric.
-
+1
These drones have so much technology in them for so little money...
I have the cheapest DJI-mini 2 and it has an excellent lens that is sharp corner to corner and can do 4K.
I has a range of 6km and is 250 grams... it flies as steady as a tripod. incredible.