Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: handcoater on July 12, 2022, 08:30:49 pm

Title: Epson P900 printing problem
Post by: handcoater on July 12, 2022, 08:30:49 pm
17x22 prints (Canson Baryta Photoqraphique II) are leaving a slightly hazy 1/4 inch wide streak about six inches long four inches from the long edge of the print.  When I look at the area with a powerful magnifier it looks banded in that 1/4 inch wide area. Nozzle checks show perfect, no clogs. Smaller prints print perfectly. I have tried setting paper to thick and using the front loading tray. I have also tried unchecking the high speed box. Not sure what to try next. Any ideas?
Title: Re: Epson P900 printing problem
Post by: budjames on July 16, 2022, 06:04:20 am
I suggest that you feed the paper in a 180° orientation than you normally do to see if the problem moves to the opposite side of the print. If it does, the problem is with the paper stock.

Regards,
Bud James

Please check out my fine art and travel photography at www.budjames.photography.