Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on July 06, 2022, 03:27:48 pm

Title: Hairpin Curve
Post by: rabanito on July 06, 2022, 03:27:48 pm
.
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: David Eckels on July 06, 2022, 09:45:51 pm
I like it. Since you posted in UC, I will just say, I would like it a bit better if the foreground were sharper. YMMV. I also think the colors are very strong.
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: degrub on July 06, 2022, 10:43:12 pm
I suspect the jpg compression played havoc with the sharpness
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: rabanito on July 07, 2022, 08:20:28 am
I like it. Since you posted in UC, I will just say, I would like it a bit better if the foreground were sharper. YMMV. I also think the colors are very strong.
The original was a tad flat, not what I had in mind. Maybe I've overdone a little in PP. I'll try some changes. Thanks! :-)
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: rabanito on July 07, 2022, 08:24:45 am
I suspect the jpg compression played havoc with the sharpness
My fault most probably. I sharpened before exporting and then exported w/ "sharpen for screen" enabled and "high"
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: kers on July 07, 2022, 08:30:36 am
I like it;
my sensitivity: ik like it better straight up  ( clean vertical)
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: David Eckels on July 07, 2022, 02:21:44 pm
That I liked the strong colors was not a criticism, FYI.
Title: Re: Hairpin Curve
Post by: rabanito on July 07, 2022, 03:43:25 pm
It made me check if we were seeing the same colors.
That's why I started a thread on "Browsers and Color Management" somewhere else.
Thank you David  :)