Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on June 28, 2022, 04:22:55 pm
-
"Calla Triptych"
A high key photograph of one Calla lily taken from three angles and composited together as a triptych. Please offer your thoughts and comments, and thank you for viewing my photo.
-
These are a delight.
-
Rajan: Thank you for your kind words.
-
I'm definitely a sucker for your high-key images. I'm also a fan of the other ones, FWIW. It's always a pleasure to discover the new ones; I'm never disappointed.
Bravo!
-
Francois: Thanks!
-
I see you are on roll. Very nice.
JR
-
Thanks, John.
-
nicely composed and high key suits this quite well.. inspirational.
-
Two variations on the theme...
-
nicely composed and high key suits this quite well.. inspirational.
Hi Bob, thank you for your comments.
-
Each of them is very appealing in its own right. Well done!
-
Thanks, Arlen
-
You captured this Lilly's elegance.
mark
-
Thanks, Mark.