Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on June 20, 2022, 10:31:55 am
-
An arrangement of Delphinium flowers with yellow lily petals. C&C are most welcomed.
-
Everything in this image expresses quietude and peacefulness.
I love it.
-
I appreciate your kind words, Francois. Thanks.
-
I appreciate your kind words, Francois. Thanks.
Some of your other composites had texture which did not suit the subject or drew attention to the texture itself. This texture is like a flowering of the flowers. Really nice.
JR
-
Thank you, John R.
-
In further thinking about John R's thoughts on backgrounds and textures, here's the photo sans backdrop. What do you think?
-
And another version...
-
I really like this series. You've got a very nice card/calendar set!
-
And another version...
Not as soft or relaxing but those flowers really glow!
-
Hi David and Francois: Thank you, and I'm glad you've enjoyed those photos.
-
Its first rendition is beautiful.
mark
-
Thank you, Mark.