Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: andyptak on June 12, 2022, 03:32:16 pm

Title: Considering Asus Pro Art laptop
Post by: andyptak on June 12, 2022, 03:32:16 pm
I'm considering the 16" version with OLED display. Anyone have experience with them? Looks good on paper and I'm an Asus fan.
Title: Re: Considering Asus Pro Art laptop
Post by: JulieEdwardsViola on October 02, 2023, 02:56:54 pm
Did you end up getting one and are you happy?
Thanks!
Julie
Title: Re: Considering Asus Pro Art laptop
Post by: andyptak on October 02, 2023, 06:08:53 pm
I did and love it. I made the mistake of getting the AMD Rayzen CPU though, which means no TB4. The Rayzen is fast but I still wish I'd gone Intel and had TB4.
Title: Re: Considering Asus Pro Art laptop
Post by: JulieEdwardsViola on October 03, 2023, 10:15:00 am
Excellent, thanks for the update and the added information!
I'm currently trying to decide how to move forward from my aging desktop, trying to decide if another desktop is the way to go or laptop this time. So I appreciate the info, thanks!
~Julie