Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 11, 2022, 04:40:26 pm
-
Bessastaðir, Summer Night. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/06/11/bessastadir-summer-night/)
-
Very soothing.
and the buildings reflect the mountain shape !
-
Surrealistically, quintessentially Iceland!
-
Beautiful!
And I'll echo what David said.
-
degrub, David, and Eric - thank you, gentlemen.
-
Another super clear image. I like the purity of tones and lines.
Bravo!
-
Some colour! amazing!
-
Francois and Pieter - thank you.
For every night like this there are many more where nothing much of interest (photography-wise) takes place. You just have to be out in the field on the night when the magic does happen.
-
I love this one. The scene, lighting and processing are exquisite.
-
I love this one. The scene, lighting and processing are exquisite.
Thanks, Arlen.
-
The pastel colours and the almost play-like look of the houses contribute to a very good photo.