Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on June 10, 2022, 08:56:52 am

Title: Murphy, NC
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 10, 2022, 08:56:52 am
Does this generate any curiosity? Interest? Questions?

Thanks for your objective responses if you comment  -/t
Title: Re: Murphy, NC
Post by: degrub on June 10, 2022, 09:43:59 am
cute wabi sabi
Title: Re: Murphy, NC
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 10, 2022, 11:08:33 am
Nope  :)
Title: Re: Murphy, NC
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 11, 2022, 11:40:28 am
Slobodan,
Thank you for your C&C. Exactly what I wanted to know. This is a "maybe" within a collection I am assembling and I need help seeing it without my projected meanings.  Thanks for your consideration and time. -/t
Title: Re: Murphy, NC
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 12, 2022, 05:35:44 pm
I rather like it. I'd be tempted to call it something like "Hey! I think you lost your passenger!"
Title: Re: Murphy, NC
Post by: John R on June 12, 2022, 05:49:26 pm
The problem as I see it, the image is quite busy. If the top left element was more to left and not blocking or superimposed on the other parts of the scene, then it would be more effective. Another alternative that may or may not work, would be to make the background even more out of focus so that the elements don't interfere with each other in such a brash way.

JR