Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 05, 2022, 09:32:09 am

Title: Hallgrímskirkja, Midnight Sun
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 05, 2022, 09:32:09 am
Hallgrímskirkja, Midnight Sun. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/06/05/hallgrimskirkja-midnight-sun/)

Title: Re: Hallgrímskirkja, Midnight Sun
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 05, 2022, 10:16:34 am
Good catch.
Title: Re: Hallgrímskirkja, Midnight Sun
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 07, 2022, 04:49:15 am
Good catch.

Thanks, Eric.
Title: Re: Hallgrímskirkja, Midnight Sun
Post by: kers on June 07, 2022, 07:27:52 am
Seems to be built straight north...

do you have problems sleeping with that everlasting light?
Title: Re: Hallgrímskirkja, Midnight Sun
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 07, 2022, 08:35:14 am
Seems to be built straight north...

do you have problems sleeping with that everlasting light?

Yes, Pieter, it is north facing.

I don't have any problem in the summer. Somehow the body clock adjusts. The problem the (or rather, my) body has is in the Winter months, especially during the period when it is dark outside well past 10 am, when I lose sense of the time. I have to set the alarm to wake up.