Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 01, 2022, 10:40:54 am

Title: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 01, 2022, 10:40:54 am
Morning Light in Goa - 1. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/06/01/morning-light-in-goa-1/)

Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: francois on June 01, 2022, 10:56:44 am
I like how crisp those trees are, even with the lingering mist.
A beautiful set.
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 01, 2022, 11:04:22 am
Lovely pastel tones.
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: David Eckels on June 01, 2022, 12:16:00 pm
I like how crisp those trees are, even with the lingering mist.
A beautiful set.
Indeed
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 01, 2022, 04:11:35 pm
Glorious!
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: RMW on June 01, 2022, 05:23:31 pm
A foto, a painting, and a poem.
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 02, 2022, 06:18:28 am
Francois, Paulo, David, Eric, and Richard - thank you very much.
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: Bob_B on June 02, 2022, 06:57:15 am
A foto, a painting, and a poem.
+1 (I wish I had said that  :))
Title: Re: Morning Light in Goa -1
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 02, 2022, 08:57:39 am
Thank you, Bob.