Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Binartem on May 26, 2022, 11:22:50 am

Title: macOS Monterey 12.4 Bug in Custom Paper Size
Post by: Binartem on May 26, 2022, 11:22:50 am
macOS Monterey 12.4 appears to have a bug in the new user-interface layout for defining a custom paper size. The left and bottom margin values appear to be switched. The value entered for one field applies to the margin with the opposite label. The workaround for now is to swap the two values, entering the bottom margin value in the left field and vice-versa. This bug appears to affect all printing applications which use the built-in macOS user-interface to access the driver.
Title: Re: macOS Monterey 12.4 Bug in Custom Paper Size
Post by: Abdo on May 27, 2022, 09:12:09 pm
Andrew, I think this is old, already in previous versions,
I've been noticing this for months and I always have to reverse it to work.
And it really affects LR Q1 PS etc. But this is old...