Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on May 23, 2022, 08:03:41 pm

Title: Hub
Post by: David Eckels on May 23, 2022, 08:03:41 pm
.
Title: Re: Hub
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2022, 11:41:37 pm
I like it.

Fresh from the factory, of course.
Title: Re: Hub
Post by: Bob_B on May 24, 2022, 06:39:28 am
I do too. Nicely done, David.
Title: Re: Hub
Post by: francois on May 24, 2022, 07:17:30 am
Texture galore! I like it a lot and the Firestone logo is a bonus!
Title: Re: Hub
Post by: David Eckels on May 24, 2022, 10:17:03 am
Thanks for the comments fellows.
The textures of those hard rubber "tires" are what drew me, but the Firestone logo, with its "arrowhead" pointing towards the hub is what made the image, I think. Junkyards are fun places to photograph.
This was with the Z6ii, but I am really liking the Z7ii so sent the "6" back for a refund.
Title: Re: Hub
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 10, 2022, 09:17:10 am
a metaphor for so many things. I enjoy it.