Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 19, 2022, 05:12:12 am

Title: Gunnera
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 19, 2022, 05:12:12 am
Just spent a couple of weeks down South, where the scenery is whole lot less photogenic imo, but anyhoo, here is one of my 'holiday snaps', enjoy!

Dave
Title: Re: Gunnera
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 19, 2022, 05:34:14 am
Nice, looks like elephant skin.
Title: Re: Gunnera
Post by: Bob_B on May 19, 2022, 06:50:29 am
I like it. I'm reminded of the surface of a leaf at high mag.
Title: Re: Gunnera
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 19, 2022, 10:27:30 am
Wild.
And I like the symmetry.
Title: Re: Gunnera
Post by: francois on May 19, 2022, 11:14:07 am
Nice, looks like elephant skin.

Yes, my first thought  ;D
Title: Re: Gunnera
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 19, 2022, 03:14:30 pm
Nice, looks like elephant skin.

My thoughts exactly Paulo ;)

Thanks all for your comments guys.

We were down in Norfolk for the week, which is absolutely brilliant for bird watching, but the landscape is very, very flat and not so good for my type of photography, so I had to resort to close up work, pretty much exclusively all the time we were there.

Dave