Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: phamduc on May 18, 2022, 03:57:28 am
-
Hello,
I'm looking to buy Phase One XF IQ3 100MP or 100 Trichromatic. Working fine. Used condition.
Prefer paypal. Let me know if you wanna sell.
Thanks & Best Regards,
-
Hi! can i sell good body condition Shutter counter #78041.
How much are you thinking of buying?
I also have an IQ350. 35mm 55mm 120mm 150(2.8)mm 80mm There is also a new body. (SC #0)
All are blue ring lenses. All mint condition.
Send me your email and I'll send you a picture.
I have 5 Phase Ones and a Hasselblad as well.
Other than that, Sony, Canon, and Nikon are all used.
This is Toronto, Canada.
I will be listing the Phase Ones soon.
If it's a good price, I'll sell it to you.
Thank you.
Lee
-
Pm'd