Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => iPhone and Mobile Photography => Topic started by: David Eckels on May 04, 2022, 10:38:58 am

Title: A Mere Shadow of Myself
Post by: David Eckels on May 04, 2022, 10:38:58 am
Through the looking glass. iPhone 13, LR camera, HDR mode, auto settings.
Title: Re: A Mere Shadow of Myself
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 04, 2022, 11:23:07 am
I love it, David!
Fantastic!
Title: Re: A Mere Shadow of Myself
Post by: francois on May 05, 2022, 07:15:00 am
I love it, David!
Fantastic!

Exactly, a very fine and mysterious auto-portrait.
Title: Re: A Mere Shadow of Myself
Post by: David Eckels on May 05, 2022, 08:57:42 am
Eric and Francois, thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Title: Re: A Mere Shadow of Myself
Post by: Peter McLennan on May 05, 2022, 12:09:39 pm
Beautiful and preposterous at the same time. 

Beautiful because, well, self evident.

Preposterous because it was shot effortlessly with something that lives in your shirt pocket.

The iPhone 14 promises even more. Can't wait.
Title: Re: A Mere Shadow of Myself
Post by: David Eckels on May 05, 2022, 12:32:16 pm
Thanks, Peter. I am trying to remember the best camera is the one you have with you. It is preposterous, yeah.