Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: madmanchan on January 08, 2007, 07:59:07 pm
-
Hi, I've read that the maximum print length with the Epson 3800 using the top-sheet feed is 37.4 inches.
My question is what happens when you use the front or rear manual feed slots? Are you limited to 22 inches, or can you print longer?
An example situation I envision is printing a 16x24 on Moab Entrada Fine Art Natural 300 (a 17x25 that I cut from a 17" roll).
Thanks,
Eric
-
Hi, I've read that the maximum print length with the Epson 3800 using the top-sheet feed is 37.4 inches.
My question is what happens when you use the front or rear manual feed slots? Are you limited to 22 inches, or can you print longer?
An example situation I envision is printing a 16x24 on Moab Entrada Fine Art Natural 300 (a 17x25 that I cut from a 17" roll).
Thanks,
Eric
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=94664\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You can define a custom size up to 37.4 inches in length for any feed slot.
Mike