Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 16, 2022, 02:35:07 pm

Title: Four Jonquils
Post by: Bob_B on April 16, 2022, 02:35:07 pm
This is the last in this series, as most of these flowers are past their prime. I hope you enjoyed them. Please feel free to leave your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.
Title: Re: Four Jonquils
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 16, 2022, 03:24:23 pm
This has been a fine series.
Thanks for showing them.
Title: Re: Four Jonquils
Post by: Bob_B on April 16, 2022, 05:52:51 pm
Eric: I greatly appreciate your kind words. Thanks!
Title: Re: Four Jonquils
Post by: francois on April 17, 2022, 10:49:18 am
I love the soft tones and the simplicity of this bouquet.
Well done again, Bob!
Title: Re: Four Jonquils
Post by: Bob_B on April 17, 2022, 04:27:25 pm
Thanks, Francois.
Title: Re: Four Jonquils
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 17, 2022, 05:45:15 pm
This has been a fine series.
Thanks for showing them.

+1
Title: Re: Four Jonquils
Post by: Bob_B on April 18, 2022, 06:49:51 am
Thanks, Rajan.