Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on April 11, 2022, 11:14:33 am

Title: Duplex
Post by: PeterAit on April 11, 2022, 11:14:33 am
A very symmetrical duplex in Beaufort, NC.
Title: Re: Duplex
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 11, 2022, 11:43:13 am
Good Catch!!hctaC dooG
 ;)
Title: Re: Duplex
Post by: francois on April 13, 2022, 07:18:50 am
Symmetry is good! I like this one a lot.
Title: Re: Duplex
Post by: rabanito on April 27, 2022, 12:41:58 pm
Good Catch!!hctaC dooG
 ;)
:) :D ;D ;D :D :)
Title: Re: Duplex
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 07, 2022, 07:29:22 am
Love it. I wonder if a CP on the lens would have gotten rid of the reflections.
Title: Re: Duplex
Post by: PeterAit on May 07, 2022, 10:57:39 am
Love it. I wonder if a CP on the lens would have gotten rid of the reflections.

Too late for a CP but there's always Photoshop! Good idea.