Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on April 05, 2022, 10:40:09 am

Title: Still meditating on Ukraine
Post by: David Eckels on April 05, 2022, 10:40:09 am
Peace Like A River. Don't we need it?
Title: Re: Still meditating on Ukraine
Post by: francois on April 06, 2022, 07:12:39 am
A great vista. The lingering fog is a calming element on this already quiet landscape.
Well seen.
Title: Re: Still meditating on Ukraine
Post by: David Eckels on April 06, 2022, 07:40:20 am
Thanks, Francois
Title: Re: Still meditating on Ukraine
Post by: Bob_B on April 06, 2022, 08:32:33 am
That's excellent, David. Print-worthy for sure.
Title: Re: Still meditating on Ukraine
Post by: David Eckels on April 06, 2022, 10:43:17 am
Thanks, Bob, I haven't tried a proof yet, but it might look pretty good. I tried to add some grain; thinking of the old Kodak Tri-X Pan, but not sure I got what I wanted. A print should tell me! Thanks for the suggestion.
Title: Re: Still meditating on Ukraine
Post by: David Eckels on April 06, 2022, 07:12:58 pm
That's excellent, David. Print-worthy for sure.
And it was! :)