Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on March 30, 2022, 11:04:36 am

Title: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: Bob_B on March 30, 2022, 11:04:36 am
More spring flowers. This time  pink and white hyacinth flowers. I appreciate your comments and suggestions, and thank you for viewing.
Title: Re: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 30, 2022, 11:21:53 am
Outstanding.
Title: Re: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: francois on March 30, 2022, 11:50:37 am
I like the high-key background. It's perfect for this hyacinth. It seems suspended in the air…
Title: Re: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: David Eckels on March 30, 2022, 12:31:29 pm
I like the high-key background. It's perfect for this hyacinth. It seems suspended in the air…
Indeed
Title: Re: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: Bob_B on March 31, 2022, 06:35:49 am
Rajan, francois, and David: Thank you ever so much!
Title: Re: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 31, 2022, 01:33:12 pm
Outstanding.
+1.
Title: Re: Hyacinth blooms
Post by: Bob_B on March 31, 2022, 05:04:13 pm
Thanks, Eric