Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on March 27, 2022, 10:08:01 pm

Title: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: Michael West on March 27, 2022, 10:08:01 pm
 
(https://live.staticflickr.com/5214/5455072500_676f7d6292_c.jpg)
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: David Eckels on March 28, 2022, 09:19:05 am
Indeed! Very cool 8)
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: petermfiore on March 28, 2022, 09:24:20 am

Very Nice...

Peter
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: Michael West on March 28, 2022, 10:18:04 pm
Very Nice...

Peter

Thank you Gentlemen.
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: francois on March 29, 2022, 06:19:09 am
I love the whitish bicycle and the long exposure, it looks ghostly!
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 29, 2022, 12:18:33 pm
Very cool indeed!
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: Michael West on March 29, 2022, 03:47:48 pm
Very cool indeed!

this was one of those "mistakes" we can make that turn into something we would  not  likely otherwise ever have seen.

the wheels are like nothing else Ive eve seen
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: rabanito on April 03, 2022, 06:11:00 am
Very Nice...

Peter
+1
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: MattBurt on April 20, 2022, 06:38:10 pm
That's pretty nice! I think everything I have shot with the wrong settings is still bemoan-worthy.
Title: Re: no need to bemoan the wrong settings
Post by: Michael West on April 21, 2022, 07:58:28 pm
That's pretty nice! I think everything I have shot with the wrong settings is still bemoan-worthy.

shoot more.  there will be a first time.